This website is committed to providing a website that’s accessible to everyone.
We are working towards improving the website’s accessibility and usability, and achieving the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 AA standards.
Working towards WCAG 2.1 AA
Some of the steps we are taking include:
- Ensuring a minimum contrast ratio of 4.5:1 for normal text and images, in line with WCAG 2.1 AA Standards,
- Working towards providing text alternatives to images, videos and audio that may appear on the website,
- Working to ensure that content is provided in a meaningful sequence, and uses headings appropriately,
- Testing what parts of the site are not keyboard accessible with a view to improvement.
- Encouraging your feedback about accessibility
Accessibility enquiries and feedback
If you’re experiencing difficulty accessing information on this website, need an alternative format,
or have a suggestion to improve accessibility, please contact us.