Professor Fethi Mansouri, UNESCO Chair for Comparative Research in Cultural Diversity and Social Justice, presented at the Baku International Humanitarian Forum on 26 October 2018. He spoke on the topic of ‘Baku Process – Advancing Intercultural Dialogue for Human Security, Peace and Sustainable Development: 10 Years Lessons and Perspectives’ along with other esteemed speakers:
1. Mr. Abdulaziz Othman Altwaijri – Director General of ISESCO
2. Mr Qu Xing – Deputy Director of UNESCO
3. Mrs. Irina Bokova – Director General of UNESCO (2009-2017)
4. Mr. Robert Palmer – Director of Robert Palmer Consultants, former Director of
Culture, Cultural and Natural Heritage, Council of Europe
5. Mr Abdel Aziz Abu Hamad Aluwaisheg – Assistant Secretary-General at Gulf Cooperation Council
6. Ms. Rocio Cervera – Deputy Executive director of North-South Center of the
Council of Europe
7. Mr. Richard Zapata Barrero – Professor at Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Spain
8. Ms Samia Bibars – Director of Inter-Civilizations Dialogue Department of the League of Arab States
The panel was moderated by Mr Abulfas Garayev, Minister of the Culture of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
About the Forum
Baku International Humanitarian Forum is an event of famous representatives of political scientific and cultural elite of the world community including famous statesmen, Nobel Prize‘s winners in the various fields of science and leaders of influential international organisations whose aim is holding dialogues, discussions and exchange of views on wide range of global issues in the interest of all humanity. The organisers and participants of the Forum are representatives of natural and social sciences, as well as cultural elite of the world who have ambitious task of forming a new humanitarian agenda with the aim of its further consideration in the world scale. Most powerful people of the world are also invited to take part in the Forum. They are acting
or former heads of states and founders of multinational corporations. Assembly of the representatives of all spheres of human activity leads to the optimal solution of vital problems, which disturb all humanity. The Forum was initiated by the Presidents of the Republic of Azerbaijan and Russian Federation in 2010.